Clear Lung Tea in Pakistan:
Clear Lung Tea Is a type of tea that is made from Green World. Clear Lung Tea is the combination of all lungs and cleansing herbs and it gets to work fast! The leaves, stems, and flowers are all used commonly when making herbal tea preparations from Clear Lung Tea… Many people to this day use Clear Lung Tea as an herb of deep purification and cleansing. Since it grows well in many climates, it makes a great clearing and cleansing plant to have around.
According to statistics of world health org., there are 510 million patients suffering from pulmonary diseases at present. World health org. forecasts that pulmonary diseases will become the third biggest cause of death all over the world by 2030.Environmental pollution and flu are the main causes leading to pulmonary problems.
Our lungs are the most ignored organ of our body. Daily, they are exposed to killer pollutants and microbes that get deposited from the air you inhale. Coughs, colds, and allergies seem to hit the lungs hard no matter where they settle. In the case of smokers, their healthy pink lungs turn black with the deposition of tar in their lungs. Adding Lung to your favorite ‘get better fast’ herbal tea blend at times like this can help clear and soothe the lungs so that you can get back to feeling better fast. Regular detoxification of lungs will help in smooth functioning and help in expulsion of toxins. Here is how to purify lungs 13 ways you can cleanse your lungs naturally…Lungs can be extremely uncomfortable and anxiety-inducing., it makes an amazing tonic tea to sip between issues and can help prevent them in the future. It may just help remove the problem that leads to breathing difficulties in the first place!
Floss Chrysanthemum: can alleviate inflammation, our
Benefits Clear Lung Tea:
* Can kill bacteria and viruses, boost immunity blood plasma, activates spleen.
* Help clean spots lungs, eliminates phlegm, boost immunity.
* Protect the mucous membrane, protecting the respiratory tract, improving circulation, relieve asthma.
* Strengthen lung function, increase flexibility and effectiveness of the arteries of the lungs; expedite the exchange of oxygen in the blood, eases breathing.
1. Patients with pneumonia, bronchitis, enfisema, asthma.
2. Smokers active and passive.
3. Smokers who like coughing, nausea, no fresh breath, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest tightness.
4. Persons who work in environments polluted and dusty.
5. Teacher, singer, broadcaster, movie star.
Work functions Clear Lung Tea
Here is how to purify lungs 13 ways you can cleanse your lungs naturally. Lungs can be extremely uncomfortable and anxiety-inducing. While lung herbal tea is not a good tea to sip during an attack, it makes an amazing tonic tea to sip between issues and can help prevent them in the future. It may just help remove the problem that leads to breathing difficulties in the first place!
It is important to remember not to consume dairy products two days before employing this technique for lung cleaning, because they may slow down the detoxification process. Green World Clear Lung tea is essential for achieving good respiratory care and body detoxification. It is beneficial for anyone who desire to have clearer lung, enhance immunity and get relieve from chronic cough and asthma. Adding Lung to your favorite ‘get better fast’ herbal tea blend at times like this can help clear and soothe the lungs so that you can get back to feeling better fast
On the evening before your first day of lung detoxification, drink a cup of your favorite Clear Lung Tea before going to bed.
Clear Lung Tea is originated in Africa Through Green World Company but its production and manufacture has spread too many other countries As like Pakistan.
It’s Main and important ingredients are following that;
- Floss Chrysanthemum,
- Cordite Houttuynia,
- Bulbous Lilii,
- Apricot Kernel,
- Exocarpium Citri Rubrum,
- Green Tea
There all Active ingredients components work fustily on human body and gives results permanently.
- For those whose workplace is polluted by smoke or dust.
- For those who smoke.
- For those with chronic respiratory diseases.
- 1-2 sachets in a day. The same sachet serves about 5 cups (approximate half a liter) of tea.